Monday, February 18, 2008

Coolest WiFi Gadget I've Seen: 1 Button To Wifi

I've just came across this site and I just had to share it. I often make long distance calls and you know it can become really costly. There sure have been ways to save, like calling cards, etc. - but this all is too tied up to only certain locations or certain circumstances.

Well this is a real breakthrough. 1 Button To WiFi lets you call anywhere you wish for a fraction of what you used to be paying so far.

How does it work?

You buy the device you see on the picture, connect it to your existing DSL or Cable internet connection (mind you - you do not need your computer for it - just the Internet line), press a button you set on your phone, cell phone or any phone at all that you want to use with it, once you hear the dialtone you just dial the number you need to call.

1 Button To Wifi uses VoIP to make calls. The best part of it is you can use it anywhere even if you're many miles from your 1 Button To Wifi device. This is NOT like a hotspot or any other wi-fi devices you ever used. It works regardless of whether your phone has Internet connectivity - like I said you can even use it with your normal home phone. And you only pay for the calls you make - there are no monthly fees or minimum fees or anything.

I know I will be buying me this toy in the nearest future as it will definitely make my life a lot easier.

Labels: , , , , , , ,






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?